Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. Perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. REFLEXOLOGY is an effective tool for managing this stress.
REFLEXOLOGY is a protocol of manual techniques such as thumb and finger walking, hook and backup, and rotating on a point, applied to specific reflex areas predominantly on the feet and hands. These techniques stimulate the complex neural pathways linking body systems, supporting the bodies efforts to function optimally.
The effectiveness of REFLEXOLOGY is recognized worldwide by various natural health institutions and the public at large as a distinct complimentary practice within the holistic health field.
REFLEXOLOGY HAS BEEN SHOWN TO:
- Decrease anxiety and depression.
- Enhance sleep quality.
- Improve concentration and reduce fatigue.
- Improve circulation and nerve supply.
- Alleviate neck and back pain.
- Assist easier labor for expectant mothers* and alleviate discomfort during pregnancy.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Improve ability to for body to more efficiently heal itself after injury or surgery.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
*Reflexology is NOT used as a means to induce labor. Only to help Mom to relieve her stress and anxiety over childbirth and allow baby to come when he/she is ready.